Thursday, August 17, 2006
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0
This is a post using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. It is okay. It is not perfect, but what what do you expect for only $179.:-) I think it will take some getting used to have to speak in kind of a funny way. Hopefully it won't carry over to my normal speaking with human beings. You have two speak, and enunciate and a rather clear way. it is kind of weird talking and looking at the screen waiting for the words to appear. Right now, I don't have the hang of it and apparently the way I speak makes it have a lot of errors. You don't see that because I am using the commands to select the words and correcting them. It seems to be a little lag, he but I guess there is a lot of processing that goes on. I am running a sempon 2200 and it is not the fastest computer around. Even with all the corrections I had to do and I think it's faster than typing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job replacing all of those mistakes... not.
Post a Comment