Unrelated to goats I satisfied a long time desire. To get a unicycle. I had never ridden a unicycle and so the first thing I did on getting it was look up info on learing to ride one. One page suggests practicing for an hour a day (balacing, not actual pedalling around) and after a couple of weeks you should be able to ride. We will see about that. I think it is pretty difficult, but that is ok.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Baby Goat Delivered.
The baby goat was born this morn. Rosie goat was due today, and when S went out she found that the goat had been born. This was really great, even though all the preparation for the event and expected hanging about to help the goat deliver was averted. Rosie was milked to relieve some of the pressure at lunch time and later at 6 pm. We plan on bottle feeding the baby with her mothers milk. Right now it is the first milk, the colostrum, though reserved for the baby goat I decide to try a 1/4 cup (the most M reluctanly allowed me to have) I was pleasanly surprised to find it very yummy. Kind of like a mild vanilla shake.
Unrelated to goats I satisfied a long time desire. To get a unicycle. I had never ridden a unicycle and so the first thing I did on getting it was look up info on learing to ride one. One page suggests practicing for an hour a day (balacing, not actual pedalling around) and after a couple of weeks you should be able to ride. We will see about that. I think it is pretty difficult, but that is ok.
Unrelated to goats I satisfied a long time desire. To get a unicycle. I had never ridden a unicycle and so the first thing I did on getting it was look up info on learing to ride one. One page suggests practicing for an hour a day (balacing, not actual pedalling around) and after a couple of weeks you should be able to ride. We will see about that. I think it is pretty difficult, but that is ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment