Our friends gave us another load of pavers, they are moving to Maine and their house closing is Monday. It is sad that they are moving but they wouldn't be able to retire in CT with the cost of living here being what it is.
Didn't make so much progress on the Main Project. I got sidetracked with picking up the boat, and the pavers (and visiting), and the wood pile that I unloaded from storage, and the rain.
I have a plan on getting back on track today. It doesn't look to good for finishing this up for Monday though.
I decided that I need to get the clean out phase done for Monday. If I can do that I can take a break and do some fun projects in the cleared out space.
Our last corn is coming in. So far our corn has been small and few. It was good though.

No comments:
Post a Comment