Took a short .75 mile ride and it was a little scary with all the potholes, I ran through all the gears was going along faster than I have ridden a bike in years, mostly because I have not really ridden a bike in years;-)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
All Fixed Now!
Okay, all is not fixed, I did put the downshift lever and cable from my donor bike onto the canondale. I am quite pleased with myself and for the part bike manufacturers have played in allowing interchangeable parts. If you can call swapping a shimano lever for a shimano lever.
Took a short .75 mile ride and it was a little scary with all the potholes, I ran through all the gears was going along faster than I have ridden a bike in years, mostly because I have not really ridden a bike in years;-)
Took a short .75 mile ride and it was a little scary with all the potholes, I ran through all the gears was going along faster than I have ridden a bike in years, mostly because I have not really ridden a bike in years;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment