Saturday I saw this for sale on the side of the road in town. I took the number and noted that the price was affordable for such a interesting thing. And it might actually be usefull around the house and garden. For sale next to it were a couple lawn mowers, which I actually needed, having had a recent spat of mower failures. Usually I can fiddle something up to work without too much effort but these were really messed up, one siezed up, and another seemed to be having some sort of major carburator issue. Anyway, the next day I called the number on the thing and the guy selling it said he was leaving town until Tuesday, in like 15 minutes. I was not going to see it that day.
Tuesday morning comes up and I meet up with him. He is retired and has a sideline of repairing mowers and such. I decide to buy a old toro mower he has and ask him if he can cut me a combo deal on the mower and orange thing, he does and home it goes.
1 comment:
That thing is weird. Your video isn't working for me. I want to see that kooky thing in action!
Post a Comment